Hi, I’m Fleur Bailey. I’m a Nutritional Therapist passionate about helping people understand the link between diet, lifestyle and good health.
As a mother, I know how it feels to want to protect our children from the health problems we see in the world today. I also understand how challenging this can be with so much conflicting information. My aim is to simplify what it means to achieve good health, making healthy food delicious and healthy living easy.
What can I help you with today?
- Downloadable meal plans to help simplify the task of eating healthily
- Recipe books such as “15-Minute Weeknight Meals” and “Easy Dinners for Fussy Eaters”
- Ebooks on topics such as Healing from Autoimmunity, becoming Vegan
- Information and resources on natural health and parenting
- Opportunities to save money on private blood testing, organic skincare, leading wholefood supplements and much more
I’ve been working for many months of this year on a new E-Book I’m thrilled to finally announce; The Ultimate AIP Roadmap, a Comprehensive Beginners Guide to Navigating Your Way Around the Autoimmune Protocol.
The gut is home to trillions of bacteria that make up our microbiome and these bacteria produce chemicals that affect how the brain works and how we feel.
Want to know the easiest way to lose weight and save money at the same time? Meal planning! Research has shown that meal planning is associated with food variety, diet quality and body weight status. Planning our meals means we are more likely to cook fresh food at home, which has been linked with improved […]
Sleep is vitally important for health but many of us aren’t getting nearly as much as we need. The years of raising young children can result in endless hours of lost sleep, a realisation that used to terrify me when I thought about my health. Not all children are bad sleepers from birth, but my […]