The purchase of all digital products, courses, ebooks, PDF downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, courses, ebooks, PDF downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only.
- Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Fleur Bailey Nutrition, may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with further details on the product or service purchased, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email address through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your details as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads and courses made on www.fleurbailey.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. This policy is strictly adhered to.
- By placing an order with Fleur Bailey Nutrition, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Fleur Bailey Nutrition for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All payments conducted through Fleur Bailey Nutrition are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.