Why is it important to detox?
Your body expends as much effort detoxifying toxins as it does building new cells, but there is a limit to how much it can cope with.
We are all unique, in both the toxins we react to and our ability to clear them from our body. When the body is detoxifying efficiently, we will immediately feel better. But there are deeper benefits to effective detoxification in that it has the power to extend a heathy life and prevent disease.
The aim of a detox program is to reduce the burden on the main organs of detoxification; the liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines, and skin. With the focus on assisting these organs, we hope to clear out any accumulated toxins, help the body to reverse any temporary damage, and gain knowledge of which types of foods promote effective detoxification to assist these detoxification capabilities for the future.
What can I expect to achieve from a detox program?
There are real, tangible benefits you can expect to see following a detox programme, including;
* Weight loss
* Eliminate water retention and bloating
* Clearer skin
* Increased energy and vitality
* Enhanced concentration and a clearer mind
* Better digestion and bowel movements
* Fewer aches and pains
* Improved immunity and fewer infections
* Alleviate symptoms of hormonal issues such as PMS
* Reduce stress at cellular level