When you’re busy and responding to a variety of demands every day, the last thing you want at the end of the day when you’re trying to eat healthily but are hungry is to open the fridge and wonder what on earth you’re going to eat.
Low blood sugar, lack of energy, time, inspiration or ingredients can often end up in you either going to bed hungry, or worse, eating junk food that doesn’t make you feel good and actually robs your body of essential nutrients.
I know that providing you with a list of foods to eat and foods to avoid isn’t enough. I know you are busy and I don’t want eating well to be a source of stress for you. I want to encourage you, and show you, that eating well can be simple, fun and affordable.
You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated meals. Just real, simple food that will nourish you and your family.
A bespoke meal plan is a starting point to help you discover, and experiment with, new ways of eating. This is an opportunity to learn what healthy eating means, how you can easily incorporate it into your busy life and how easy it is to make healthy decisions.
Research has shown that meal planning is associated with food variety, diet quality and body weight status. Planning our meals means we are more likely to cook fresh food at home, which has been linked with improved diet quality and lower odds of being overweight.
Creating bespoke meal plans is one part of the nutritional therapy plan you receive when you work with me, but as feedback consistently shows how valued a resource it is, I’m now adding bespoke meal plans as a stand-alone service.
Perhaps you are looking to lose weight, detox your body, eliminate certain foods, identify if a particular type of food might be causing unwanted symptoms, or maybe you just want to learn how to cook, real, whole, healthy foods. Whatever your goals, having a meal plan, shopping list and recipe book created just for you, can help you achieve your them.
Included in the meal plan you will receive;
- Delicious, healthy recipes which have been nutritionally-analysed to account for calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Downloadable recipe e-book including a print-friendly version ready to stick on your fridge
- Itemised shopping list.
- Prep guide with reminders during the week (for the first week).
- Snack ideas.
- A good health guide which includes recommendations on how to get the most from your plan, along with tips for hydration, sleep, exercise and how to avoid common environmental toxins.
- A personal invitation to my private Facebook group, where inspired, motivated people just like you are walking their path to better health.
You may not want to plan your meals forever, but as a starting point, following a plan that is created specifically for you, can help you break through all the conflicting advice out there about what you should or shouldn’t be eating. Once you’ve followed it for three weeks, you’ll have a much clearer sense of how to eat right for your body.
Bespoke Meal Plan
Bespoke meal plan, shopping list, recipe book and guide.