If you’re struggling with thyroid issues, this program could be exactly what you need.
It’s understandable if you are at a loss after a diagnosis of thyroid disease, if your doctor has prescribed medication with very little other information. Much of the time, the symptoms that led to a diagnosis don’t go away with the standard care of treatment.
Or perhaps you’ve seen a GP about your thyroid and you’ve been told it’s normal, but your symptoms suggest otherwise. Even a slow thyroid within normal reference ranges can cause a range of symptoms such as fatigue, dry skin, weight gain, constipation and hair loss.
I can tell you, from experience, I believe your symptoms are real and I know how debilitating that can be.
Thankfully there is much we can do with diet and lifestyle interventions to resolve symptoms and even in some cases, reverse disease.
With my own history of thyroid disease, I have spent years researching and working on improving my thyroid health to overcome symptoms. I am now able to share everything I’ve learned in a truly impactful way.
This program involves one -on-one, continuous support, where we develop a personalised plan that addresses your specific needs. This includes any testing, dietary changes, supplement or lifestyle recommendations.
What we cover in the program;
- Testing – when a deeper dive into your thyroid status might be useful
- Nutrition and diet guidance – Analysis of your current diet to identify any deficiencies and see if anything in your diet might be contributing to symptoms
- Finding the right iodine balance – iodine is crucial for thyroid health but too much can be more dangerous than too little. Iodine can be one of the biggest factors in thyroid disorders, so we will spend a lot of time on getting this balance right.
- Work on stabilising any blood sugar issues and electrolyte imbalances
- Focus on detoxification – People with thyroid problems can have weakened detoxification capacity. As thyroid hormones are metabolised in the liver, it’s essential to remove any stressors that might be causing stress to this important organ. We work together on creating the best, long-term diet for you which supports and enables your detoxification organs to work effectively.
- Optimising sleep – tips and support for getting better quality sleep
- Optimising exercise – as a qualified Pilates instructor, I can provide suggestions for gentle but effective forms of exercise that helps to strengthen the body.
The length of this program is 12 weeks, with ongoing support through WhatsApp if needed.
This includes the following;
- Dietary Assessment
- Weekly, one-hour consultations for the first month, then one per month with follow-up written analysis after each (six sessions in total)
- Discounts on testing and supplements if required
- Personalised mobile-friendly meal plans and recipe books
- WhatsApp or email support throughout
The investment for the program is £600, with payment plans available if required.
If you’re ready to make a change and take back control of your thyroid health, this program could be just what you’ve been searching for.
Please book a call with me using the link below to discuss if thyroid nutrition coaching is the right for you to reach your goals.