When you’re following a specific diet or looking to experiment with one, it can be easy to know what you need to avoid or include, but not necessarily how to put those things together and create a delicious meal. If you need to exclude certain ingredients due to a specific health issue, making sure you are supplying your body with all the necessary vitamins, minerals, fats and protein can often be a challenge.
Our lives are increasingly busy and the last thing you need is to find healthy eating stressful. I want to show and encourage you, that eating well can be simple, fun and affordable.
This isn’t about following a meal plan for the rest of your life (unless you want to of course!) Rather, this is a starting point to help you discover and experiment with new ways of eating. An opportunity to learn what healthy eating means, how you can easily incorporate it into your life and how easy it is to make healthy decisions.
How it Works
A bespoke meal plan is tailored to your specific requirements, if you know you need to follow a specific diet (i.e FODMAP), I can create you a plan that helps you make that specific, often-challenging diet a reality.
I take into account your current state of health, dietary preferences, food allergies or intolerances and schedule so I can create the best plan for your lifestyle.
This is done through I form I send you via email. Within three days, I will send you your personalised, 21-day plan and you are ready to begin creating and enjoying delicious, healthy meals designed specifically for you.
What You Get
- Delicious, healthy recipes which have been nutritionally-analysed to account for calories, fats, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and fibre
- Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and crave-worthy, healthy deserts
- Downloadable recipe e-book including a print-friendly version ready to stick on your fridge
- Itemised shopping list
- Prep guide with reminders during the week to help you stay organised (for the first week)
- A guide with my recommendations on how to get the most from your plan, along with tips for hydration, sleep, exercise and how to avoid common toxins
- A personal invitation to my private Facebook group, where inspired, motivated people just like you are walking their path to better health
Options for your specific diet are endless, please see from popular choices below.
- Autoimmune Paleo
- Low Lectin
- Weight Loss
- Low FODMAP
- Hormone Balancing
- Immune Boosting
- Gut Healing
Bespoke meal plans cost just £45 and include a 15 minute call with me to briefly discuss your goals.
You may not know exactly which diet is best for you. Nutritional Therapy can help uncover the root cause of some of your symptoms and put you back on the path to better health. Please see my Nutritional Therapy Plans here.