Nutrition Consulting for Childcare Providers
As a childcare provider, it’s natural for you to want the best for the children in your care.
Proper nutrition is essential for a child’s growth, development, mood and behaviour, (which of course, makes your job a whole lot easier!).
But with so much conflicting advice out there, it can be hard to know where to start when it comes to nutrition. That’s where I can help. As an early years nutrition advisor, I’m dedicated to helping childcare providers support the children in their care with excellent nutrition.
I can provide you with all the information you need to make sure your little ones are getting the nourishment they need to thrive.
I know that every child is different and some can be more selective with food than others. That’s why tailored advice on how to deal with picky eating can be so helpful. By adopting simple but effective strategies, you can be sure that even the fussiest of eaters are getting the nutrients they need.
Nutrition packages include;
- Assessing the dietary needs of your children to develop a tailored plan to ensure they’re getting all the nutrients they need.
- Assessing your current menus and making recommendations for improvements.
- Providing educational materials and resources to help you and your staff learn more about good nutrition practices.
- Advising on healthy meal and snack planning and food preparation.
- Strategies for helping fussy eaters.
- Online (or printed) meal plans, recipe books and guides for meals and snacks.
Working together, you can be confident that you’re giving your children the best possible start in life.
To discuss consultation packages, please book a free call with me using the link below.